Ho Chi Minh City – Visit the southern tip of Vietnam for one of South East Asia’s emerging boom cities. Check out the best things to see and do in the city!
When ready, browse vacation packages to Ho Chi Minh City:
#HoChiMinhCity is Vietnam’s largest city and its economic engine room. The city has an irrepressible soul and an entrepreneurial energy that hums day and night. Despite almost a century of colonialism and conflict, today this city is renowned for its warm hospitality.
In Ho Chi Minh City, boulevards built during the French colonial era are lined with cutting edge skyscrapers, while jasmine scented temples gently rub shoulders with chic rooftop bars
More than 9 million people call Ho Chi Minh City home and the energy of its streets is part of its charm. Join the buzz with a #vacation here. The city is divided into a series of numbered districts. District One is where almost all of the city’s main #attractions can be found.
Dynamic, chaotic and energizing – there is no better #destination to plug into the pulse of 21st century #Asia.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Ho Chi Minh City:
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ngữ Văn Lớp 6 –Bài giảng Cầu Long Biên, chứng nhân lịch sử của Thúy Lan|Cô Lê Hạnh
- Đà Nẵng | Mua sắm tại Chợ Hàn Đà Nẵng
- Bán Đất Đà Nẵng Giá Rẻ | Mặt Tiền Trung Tâm Thành Phố | Đầy Đủ Tiện Nghi | 08220.127.116.11
- THIÊN ĐƯỜNG BIỂN HỒ CỐC HỒ TRÀM | HO TRAM HO COC BEACH | VAN TRAVEL
- Bánh phô mai nhân kem nho – Bread Cream Cheese Raisin at Rosa